Permanent position: Contract Agent needed in Tucker, GA. Well respected and stable power utility organization is seeking an experienced Contract Agent for a direct hire career opportunity in Tucker, GA. Candidate will be responsible for issuing and administering various contracts for both plant and corporate services. Responsibilities for the Contracts Administrator
Requirements for the Contracts Administrator
- Responsible for the issuance, award, administration and closeout out of GSA's, task release contracts, and other contracts for both plant operation & corporate service contracts.
- Responsible for obtaining service vendor qualifications and monitoring vendor performance
- Manage amendments of existing documents when changes are needed
- Responsible for tracking insurance certificates for all existing and new contractors
- Work in the Contracts Module in Maximo
- BS Business or related area a plus, but not required
- 2+ years contracts and/or purchasing experience (ideally in utility, generation, transmission, distribution, services or related industry)
- Certified Purchasing Manager Certification (CPM) or Certified Professional Supply Chain Manager Certification (CPSM) preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.