Contract position: An Engineer Technician Document Control Specialist is needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare, and lighting in the Burlington, MA area. This position will work with the Document Control Group Leader to implement, maintain and support documentation release and change activity related to the engineering design and manufacturing processes. No per diem available. No travel required. 1st shift position: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Maintenance of engineering documentation, including Bill of Materials, vendor specifications & ECO's in Arena Product Lifecycle Management system.
- Use of Internet to research and obtain various vendor specifications and related documents. General administrative support to Document Control, Engineering and Compliance including general filing and record maintenance.
- Distribute ECOs for approval and expediting approvals. Assist Engineers with Bill of Material (BOM) changes and other data entry tasks in Arena. Assist in entering Master Data Management information into SAP.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred with at least 3 years of experience in change management policies for engineering designs, specifications, procedures, instructions and forms for product manufacturing.
- SAP, SolidWorks, and Enterprise PDM experience is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.