Permanent position: Multiple Mechanical Engineering openings for a rapidly growing manufacturer in the Kenosha area. In this role you will be responsible for designing systems for multiple facilities with a focus on robotics. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Design system components, including detailed drawings for Robotic manufacturing using best practices
- Assess all mechanical plans and procedures as well as electrical processes in order to ensure maximum productivity; use knowledge regarding motion, mechanics and materials to assist.
- Design a way to test the parameters of systems in order to understand the limitations of a product.
- :Design fixtures and tooling for new and existing processes
- Create complex manufacturing drawings
- BSME or related
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Robotic environment in mechanical facilities Robotic design
- Experience in High volume Robotic Production Flow
- 3D Modeling utilizing Solidworks
- Full benefits package available
- Relocation assistance provided
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.