Contract position: Major supplier of power conversion technology in Sunnyvale, CA, is looking for am assembly technician. This is a temp to hire position. We are looking for people with at least 3 years experience in electronic assembly, working in a manufacturing environment. Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Read, learn, understand, and interpret wiring schematics and work instructionsand other instructions written or verbal, to complete assembly of productscomponents according to guidelines and standards.
- Mechanical assembly of components or products.
- Inspect and test parts and products as necessary, during or after assembly,according to established guidelines and quality standards.
- Highschool diploma or GED.
- 3 years work experience in electronic assembly at a manufacturing facility; work with soldering.
- Able to read wiring schematics.
- Will go permanent with client after 6 months.
- Contractor benefits like PTO.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.