Large Engineering firm, located just north of Atlanta, is looking for a Process Engineer to join their growing team. They require a BSChE degree and would like a newer graduate for this opening. They will accept up to 2 years of experience for this position as long as it's in a related industry.Our client is looking for local candidates, but will consider relocation for qualified candidates with ties to the area. Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Work closely with Sales Team and Customers providing support for new construction projects.
- Visit clients when needed to conduct plant performance assessments, consultations, and training
- Provide support throughout proposal, engineering & construction phases with regard to all aspects of Process Engineering
- Provide chemical process modeling for several projects simultaneously.
- Perform process simulations and develop Process Flow Diagrams (PFD's) and Heat and Material Balances
- Review P&IDs & layouts, prepare line sizing requirements, prepare material selection diagram for plant requirements & calculate plant recoveries & utility requirements
- 0-2 years of experience as a Process Engineer
- BSChE degree
- Modeling software experience
- 20% travel to meet with clients
<Benefits for the Process Engineer
- Relocation provided
- 401k plan
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.