Contract position: Word leading Medical Device company in Dublin, CA, is looking for an Electrical/Electronics Engineer to join the Hardware Engineering group. We are looking for professionals who have worked with product development, are problem solvers and take initiative. This is a temporary position and can go permanent with the client for the right person.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Designing circuit design for digital and analog.
- Simulation with HyperLynx.
- BS in Electronics or Electrical Engineering.
- Working knowledge of Mentor Graphics.
- Desired experience of simulation is a plus: HyperLynx.
- Experience designing circuit design including digital and analog.
- Medical Device experience is highly preferred.
- Could go permanent with client for the right candidate.
- Contractor benefits like PTO.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.