Permanent position: Mechanical Contractor near Nashville, TN, is actively seeking candidates for a Mechanical Designer position, specializing in the design of HVAC and Piping/Plumbing building systems. Candidates should be proficient using AutoCAD, and have previous experience/experience to BIM Modeling software (Revit, Navisworks, etc.). Salary range is $60k/yr. - $80k/yr. depending on experience.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Designer
Requirements for the Mechanical Designer
- Plumbing and HVAC systems design, and fabrication dwgs. for commercial and industrial projects using AutoCAD, Revit and/or Navisworks.
- AutoCAD and Clash Detection / Collision Detection of MEP drawings and blue-prints.
- Field walk-thru's as needed.
- 3+ years piping, plumbing and/or HVAC design.
- Prior experience/exposure to BIM software (Revit or Navisworks).
- Direct role with company provided benefits, 401k, paid-time off etc...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.