Permanent position: Manufacturer of packaging equipment located near Tampa, FL, is actively seeking qualified candidates for an open Facilities Manager position. This position will be responsible for the maintenance, preventative maintenance, and general upkeep of the company's buildings, equipment, and grounds. Salary range for this position is $55k/yr. - $80k/yr. depending on experience.Responsibilities for the Facilities Manager
Requirements for the Facilities Manager
- Maintain buildings, equipment and the grounds of the company.
- Organize and carry out preventive and predictive maintenance on plant infrastructure equipment, plant production equipment and company vehicles.
- Maintain maintenance records.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems by identifying and fixing the root cause of the problem.
- Carry out Facilities projects, mechanical, electrical, and building.
- High School Diploma or GED, Associate Degree or equivalent desired.
- At least 5 years experience in a plant maintenance role with responsibility for facilities and equipment.
- At least 5 years' experience in a plant maintenance role with responsibility for facilities and equipment.
- Knowledgeable about plant electrical distribution, compressed air distribution, HVAC, Plumbing, Security, and Fire alarm systems and ground sprinkler systems.
- Licensed Electrician status is a plus.
- Company sponsored benefits.Relocation assistance is available for well-qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.