Permanent position: An Engineering Technician is needed for a leading mechanical & architectural supply distribution organization. The Engineering Technician is responsible for creating detailed AutoCAD design to ensure product and design feasibility, conduct QA/ QC testing and analysis, and assisting customers on installation questions and troubleshooting. Qualified candidates must have AutoCAD 2D proficiency, and strong mechanical aptitude. This is a direct-hire, salaried position, and our client is only seeking local talent at this time. Responsibilities for the Engineering Associate
Requirements for the Engineering Associate
- Create detailed AutoCAD design to ensure product and design feasibility and conformity
- Conduct QA/ QC testing and analysis
- Assist customers with installation and troubleshooting questions
- Perform product failure diagnosis
- AutoCAD 2D proficiency
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Prior experience working for a engineering, architectural, mechanical firm or OEM.
- Experience creating electrical schematics is preferred
- Comprehensive benefits
- Bonus potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.