Permanent position: Maintenance Engineer, St Louis, MO - Heavy manufacturing. Reporting to the Maintenance Director, the successful Maintenance Engineer will have extensive experience with mechanical maintenance in heavy industry. Hydraulics expertise is required. Responsible for mechanical integrity, reliability, and optimization of plant manufacturing assets. 90-120k base plus 10% bonus potential. Comprehensive RELOCATION package. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Engineer
Requirements for the Maintenance Engineer
- Maintains and manages a backlog of planned job packages for routine repair work, shutdown repair work and improvement projects based on priorities established by the operations team.
- Manages a sufficient backlog of planned routine and shutdown work for the plant electrical and instrumentation areas. Coordinates activities between operations and maintenance to ensure safe and efficient execution of work.
- Leverage the skills and experience of the maintenance team across all shifts to maximize work order backlog reduction.
- The go to person for all mechanical maintenance training, planning and scheduling.
- BS in Engineering desired or a combination of education and experience. Navy Machinist Mate would be ideal
- 2+ years related experience in a heavy industrial environment with some planning/scheduling capacity.
- Strong experience with a CMMS. MAXIMO is ideal.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact effectively with people in all departments and at all levels.
- Influential style of management to advance technical programs and human influence on plant performance.
- Subject matter expert on hydraulics maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Full-time permanent role with excellent benefits and career growth
- Company operates multiple plants in the midwest.
- Bonus eligible
- Excellent relocation package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.