Permanent position: Senior Facilities Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Boston, MA area. The Senior Facilities Engineer will be responsible for performing supervisory duties and assisting with the planning, implementation, coordination and supervision of mechanical operations, maintenance, communications, energy management. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Facilities Engineer
Requirements for the Facilities Engineer
- Monitor and inspect the engineering operation in the assigned building(s) to ensure highest level of client and customer satisfaction.
- Respond to tenant service calls relating to mechanical or electrical problems and take corrective action.
- Operate and maintain water chillers, cooling towers, pumps, heat exchangers, air handling equipment, fans, automatic temperature controls, electrical switch gear, distribution switch boards and panels, sprinkler systems, fire alarm systems, valves, plumbing fixtures, and other mechanical and electrical equipment and systems.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 4+ years engineering experience with significant supervisory responsibility; two years in a building engineering position; three to five years of experience in a trade or vocational schooling.
- Appropriate license/permit for trade as may be required, i.e. Journeyman or Master Electrician License or City Licenses.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.