Contract position: A Process Engineer is needed for a global healthcare leader that discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patient's needs in the Framingham, MA area. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Function as a technical expert on equipment or systems (RSE); lead troubleshooting of operations, develop preventative maintenance procedures, and maintain engineering documentation.
- Lead efforts with manufacturing, process development, facilities, quality assurance and other departments in developing requirements and recommendations for system modifications.
- Develop project scopes, schedules and budgets. Obtain and critique quotes for system/facility modifications and work with vendors to execute.
- BS in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering with 3+ years experience in pharmaceutical /biopharmaceutical industry or related industry / cGMP environment.
- Experience with manufacturing processes and equipment such as CIP systems, bioreactors, filtration skids, chromatography and lyophilization equipment, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.