Contract position: Engineering Technician needed for worlds largest manufacturer of industrial automation and information solutions in their office North of Milwaukee, WI. In this role you will perform testing of new Product lines for Industrial Inverters/Converters in a laboratory environment. Duties include assessing test equipment requirements, creating detailed test documentation and executing test procedures for analog, digital and various 3 phase power converter products.Responsibilities for the Electronics Technician
Requirements for the Electronics Technician
- Evaluate existing products and processes to identify methods for functional and economic performance improvement and, through analyses and experimentation, propose modifications.
- Develop test plans and analyses to realize the most effective process.
- Perform circuit / product testing, evaluating performance per specification and providing expert insight as to other observed phenomena.
- Assist in the design, construction, test and check-out of test equipment
- Associates degree in Electronic / Electrical Technology or equivalent.
- 2 years experience in the Development or Product Engineering groups.
- Basic knowledge of Power Products and AC Drives.
- Contractor benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.