Permanent position: Field Service Technician Supervisor for a growing client Charlotte, NC. You will be working in a dynamic environment with innovative technology and will be responsible for working with both hardware and software solutions. You must be comfortable with up to 65% travel.Responsibilities for the Field Service Manager
Requirements for the Field Service Manager
- Manage a team of field service technicians and coordinate field deployment activities to support customer sites and equipment.
- Participate in pre-installation activities (meetings, individual reviews, walkthroughs, etc..) to help ensure successful installations.
- Effectively diagnose and resolve technical hardware and electrical issues.
- Company safety program.
- AS degree in either Engineering, IT, or Mechanical with 2 years relevant experience.
- 5+ years hands-on electrical experience desired.
- Experienced in the installation of server/network equipment, outdoor equipment, and NEMA type panel enclosures desired.
- Company sponsored benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.