Contract position: Immediate opening for a Senior R&D Technician in Miami Lakes FL to support and testing of medical devices. This is a 12 month contract opportunity with a major healthcare company. Apply nowResponsibilities for the R&D Technician
Requirements for the R&D Technician
- Applies comprehensive medical device engineering knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on complex projects of medium scope
- Accountable for design assembly, as applicable, ensuring methods are documented, prototypes are evaluated against design input, and tested properly.
- Works closely with manufacturing engineers on process development for mass production of medical devices.
- Support of all design verification testing activities, including protocols writing, protocol execution, test method set up, and test reports.
- Assists engineers on aspects of test method development and tool design.
- Associate's Degree in Engineering or related technical field required
- 5+ years related work experience
- Experience working in the design and/or testing of medical devices.
- Solid knowledge of design control and Good Laboratory Practices.
- Prior experience working in the design and testing of cardiovascular catheters, stent delivery systems, or similar devices would be an additional asset
- Contractor benefits offered
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.