Contract position: World's leading provider of injectable drugs and infusion technologies has an immediate need in Lake Forest IL for a Product Development Engineer. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months. Following Design Control procedures, this position will define testing to verify product design meets design requirements. Will consider candidates that are not local that are willing to self relo. Excellent contractor benefits. Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- Partner with Systems engineers in defining product requirements such that they are verifiable
- Development of test fixtures, test methods, and performance of Test Method Validation activities
- Coordinate with internal and external partners and suppliers to procure test samples and manage conditioning and accelerated aging studies
- Develop Verification Plans including test strategy
- Applies principles of statistics in establishing test criteria, acceptance criteria and data analysis
- Utilize technical writing and statistical data analysis skills to write protocols and reports
- BS in Engineering
- 3+ years experience within a regulated industry, prefer pharmaceutical or medical device
- Device Design and Change Control process experience to successfully provide sustaining engineering support and engineering documentation deliverables
- Familiarity with ISO standard test methods and related test instrumentation preferred
- Technical writing skills are required for protocol and report writing
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.