Contract position: A Facility Engineer is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Fuquay-Varina, NC area. This position will provide overall project management services and engineering as related to implementing changes at manufacturing facilities. No per diem available. Some travel may be required. 1st shift.Responsibilities for the Facilities Engineer
Requirements for the Facilities Engineer
- Work with non-mobile material handling equipment application, engineering, and installation.
- Machine tool and process equipment layout and installation. Coordination, planning, and management of multi-discipline projects.
- Consulting and coordination towards factory master planning efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering with emphasis in Construction Management is preferred.
- At least 3 years of engineering and manufacturing experience. Skill in using CAD and/or engineering tools. Knowledge of OSHA Safety standards.
- Cross competency experience with either Manufacturing Engineering, Operations Supervision, and/or Maintenance Engineering.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.