Contract position: A Planner / Scheduler is needed for a diversified energy company in the Akron, OH area. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Entry-level purchasing. Apply acquired education and experience to work situations. Assist management and fellow coworkers, following well-defined practices and procedures.
- Demonstrate a solid commitment to all aspects of safety. Actively seek formal and informal learning opportunities to better understand procedures. Able to operate well under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate sound internal and/or external customer service. Develop effective working relationship with employees within and outside of own work group.
- BA / BS degree in Purchasing, Materials Management, Business, or Engineering or related discipline preferred or up to 2 years of equivalent work experience.
- Sufficient maturity to exercise independent judgment on basic projects and assignments. Demonstrate a questioning attitude to learn, produce results, and develop relationships. Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Word.
- Understanding of SAP preferred. Experience with an operating fossil facility is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.