Permanent position: Field Service Technician needed to service manufacturing plants across Central Wisconsin and other parts of the Midwest. You can be located anywhere in Central Wisconsin as long as you can travel regionally about 75% of the time. This is an opportunity to join a top notch company with unparalleled benefits. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Field Service Technician
Requirements for the Field Service Technician
- Manage day to day customer inspections and quality service delivery.
- Motor current online & offline testing.
- Infrared Thermography for electrical, mechanical, refractory etc...
- Visual inspections and troubleshooting
- Perform and support RCFA.
- Improve customer's machinery reliability.
- 3+ years experience with Baker and /or PdMA electrical testing equipment.
- Experience working as an industrial electrician
- Ability to interface with customers
- Must be willing to travel regionally 75% of the time
- Working experience with predictive maintenance technologies and practices including vibration analysis, In-place dynamic balancing, airborne ultrasound inspections, machinery alignment, ODS, NDT inspections, oil and lubrication analysis.
- Overtime pay
- 8% annual bonus
- 24 days of PTO from day 1
- Top notch 401k program
- Company sponsored continued learning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.