Contract position: We are searching for a Material Planner in Brooklyn, OH to work for a manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Directs and controls the movement of materials in and out of the plant.
- Manages key materials related functions such as purchasing, production scheduling, inventory control, shipping and receiving, and warehousing.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience as a Material Planner/Buyer
- Experience in manufacturing with high volume.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.