Permanent position: A leader for quality concrete products equipment and parts is seeking an Electrical Controls Engineer to join its team. This position is responsible for the electrical design, development, and improvements of new or existing products. Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Develops designs for products relating to defined project specifications
- Creates electrical schematics and machine software as required
- Creates electrical bill-of-materials of product design
- Works with customers to troubleshoot field service issues
- Understands lean manufacturing concepts and initiates process improvements to improve efficiency and reduce costs
- Three years experience in AutoCAD
- Five years of Hardware/Software experience in Allen Bradley and/or Siemens PLCs
- Must be familiar with programming software, business systems, and Microsoft Office software programs.
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.