Permanent position: Growing company located in the greater Tucson, Arizona area is seeking a Controls Engineer. This will be in a manufacturing environment, very hands on and work well in a team environment. Experience with HMI and PLC is needed as well as working with Siemens and Beckhoff machines. This will be a direct hire position. Relocation will be offered to the right candidate. Apply today.Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Comfortable working in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and work with Siemens and Beckhoff machines.
- Must be comfortable programming a live machine and familiar with HMI creation and control.
- Must have experience with programmable logic controller (PLC).
- Mush have experience with Human-Machine Interface (HMI).
- Must be very hands on and have experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge AutoCad is a plus.
- Full benefits offered: medical, dental, vision.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.