Contract position: Large Utility has an immediate need in the Lansing MI for a Business Support Advisor. This is a contract position expected to last 6 months, possible extension. Currently we are only looking for regional candidates. Will consider all levels of experience. Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Sales Manager
Requirements for the Sales Manager
- Acting as Customer Care Marketing Advisor on the team for the customer service organization
- Responsible for Call Center Team Leaders, Customer Service and Sales Representatives in the Customer Service Organization with training, coaching and motivating necessary to sell value added products and services.
- Responsible for increasing revenue generated though proactive sales.
- Work independent with support staff and Training to balance customer service and marketing needs
- Prepare data for visual management charts and publish daily with contact center employees
- Partner with Team Leaders to review performance to assure quality assurance and provide feedback, and develop an action plan as necessary based on visual management charts
- Provide Call Center Manager updates on coaching, positive encouragement, and assistance with Team Leaders
- High School Diploma, Degree preferred in Business, Marketing, Sales, or other related
- 1+ years of Customer Service or Sales management experience
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Access, SharePoint
- Will set you apart: SAP reporting knowledge
- Contractor Benefits Available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.