Permanent position: Immediate need for a Senior Purchasing Analyst for a full-time role in the South Windsor, CT area. The Sr. Purchasing Analyst will support the tactical and strategic plans and objectives for acquisition of assigned materials, supplies, equipment and services. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Purchasing Agent
Requirements for the Purchasing Agent
- Work with vendors to secure necessary goods and services in support of the best price and service guarantee, with minimal risk.
- Recommend new and revised purchasing policies and assure compliance with existing policies.
- Significant focus must be exerted to drive toward optimal on-time receipt and expeditious.
- Bachelor's degree in related field with a minimum of 4 years experience.
- CPSM, CPIM, and CSCP Certifications are a plus.
- Working knowledge of continuous improvement principles and practices.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.