Quality Engineer needed in York SC to support the launch of the automated disc brake line. Contract position estimated to last 12 months, possible extension. Apply Now! Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Provide Manufacturing Process Improvement Support.
- Utilize Six Sigma Statistical Problem Solving Techniques to identify and eliminate product quality risks.
- Act as customer 24/7 contact person as assigned. Receives and investigate customer complaints
- Utilize core quality tools (Control Plan, PFMEA, PPAP,APQP) as required product approval
- Utilize quality problem solving techniques (8D, 7-Step, 5Why, Is/Is Not, Kaizen,)
- Supervise hourly quality inspectors assigned to your manufacturing process area
- Author/distribute Quality Alerts as appropriate
- BS degree
- 3 to 5 years' experience in quality or manufacturing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.