Contract position: Long term contract opportunity for a Test Director in a Laboratory setting near the Dayton, OH area. The Test Director will have a strong background in avionics testing In a High Voltage Environment. Rate is commensurate with experience, open to candidates throughout the country.Responsibilities for the Test Engineer
Requirements for the Test Engineer
- Execution and troubleshooting of High Voltage Aviation Power Systems testing.
- Safe usage of Laboratory equipment
- Engineering Degree
- Experienced within an Laboratory environment
- Strong testing background in High Voltage Aviation Electrical Power Systems or similar
- Must be willing to be hands on with testing
- Experience with DO-160, DO-178, or DO-254 are a PLUS.
- Comprehensive Contractor Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.