Permanent position: Our client is an industry leader in heavy equipment manufacturing, sales, & service and are looking for a Mechanical Technician in the Cincinnati, OH area. This Mechanical Technician will be responsible for troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of all heavy equipment at client sites. The Mechanical Technician must be able to travel locally and out of state as needed. This is a direct hire opportunity and can start immediately. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Technician
Requirements for the Mechanical Technician
- Will be required to read electrical and hydraulic schematics.
- Repair and maintain heavy equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting and repair of systems and components, as required.
- Perform detailed equipment inspections and preventative maintenance following OEM specifications.
- Maintains accurate records through client based system.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be able to follow all company and client safety policies.
- Will be required to respond to after hour call outs.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Required to have 5+ years of experience in troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of heavy equipment.
- Must have your own basic tools and comfortable working at elevated heights of up to 100 feet.
- Competitive pay with benefits, 401K w/ Match, PTO.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.