Permanent position: Buyer needed in the greater San Diego area to help negotiate the price of goods and services. Must have some experience as a buyer or purchasing and have the ability to communicate and work in a team environment. This will be a direct hire position with one of the largest mechanical contractors. Apply today!Responsibilities for the Buyer
Requirements for the Buyer
- Negotiate the price of goods and services.
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships.
- Communicate with internal employees and vendors to issue purchase orders and subcontract agreements.
- Proficient-plus level user of MS excel and word.
- Bachelors of Arts (BA) preferred.
- > Experience with purchasing or as a buyer in the mechanical, electrical and plumbing a plus.
- ESOP, (employee stock ownership program) medical and dental plans.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.