Contract position: Our client in Carson, CA is looking for a contract Project Engineer to work on multiple construction and facility projects.Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Responsible for managing, coordinating, and administrating the project from conceptual stage through planning,construction start-up, and contract close-out.
- Supervised the day to day production activities multiple projects
- Verified completion of change orders and contract options, validated schedule progression, and product quality.
- Assisted in resolving issues/conflicts related to daily construction activities; i.e. vendor contracts, work orders, job progress, design and unforeseen conflicts.
- BS Construction Management
- Contractor Benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.