Permanent position: Immediate need for a Purchasing Manager for a full-time role in the South Windsor, CT area. The Purchasing Manager will manage acquisition of all materials, supplies, equipment and services to drive strategic initiatives of the Supply Chain Management group. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Purchasing Manager
Requirements for the Purchasing Manager
- Plan, direct and coordinate activities of buyers and related staff who are involved in the purchasing processes.
- Oversee negotiations with vendors for goods and services, negotiating the best possible price and service guarantee.
- Control Purchasing Department budgets to meet/exceed targets.
- Bachelor's degree in related field with a minimum of 6 years experience.
- CPSM, CPIM, and CSCP Certifications are a plus.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.