Contract position: We are searching for a Maintenance Planner in Atlanta, GA (Six Flags Area) to work at a beverage manufacturing company. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Planner
Requirements for the Maintenance Planner
- Planning / Scheduling in maintenance department
- Work with the maintenance team to schedule and plan all maintenance activities including scheduled preventative maintenance as well as corrective activities.
- Work with cross functional teams to be able to identify and improve maintenance activities
- Maintenance shop environment but would be working at a desk 80+% of the time
- 3+ years of experience as a Maintenance Planner/Scheduler
- SAP experience, preferably in the 'Plant Maintenance Module'
- Knowledge of Kitting for preventative maintenance activities
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.