Contract position: Architectural Interiors / Space Planning Drafter in City Center. Well respected retailer is seeking two experienced Architectural Interiors / Space Planning Drafters for 12 month contract assignments in the City Center area of Minneapolis, MN. Candidates will update store plan layouts using MicroStation. MicroStation experience a plus, but client will consider other CAD packages as well.Responsibilities for the Drafter
Requirements for the Drafter
- Responsible for updating store plan layouts in Microstation
- Draw up store plans from sketches and create CAD floor plans for in store innovations
- Responsible for completing store specific redlines
- Provides quality checks on store plans
- Plots fixture plans and coordinate documentation for assigned projects
- Develop and maintain orderly and complete files for all assigned projects
- CAD proficiency required - specific MicroStation experience a plus
- Architectural interior drafting experience required - any specific experience in retail store layout design or space planning a big plus!
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.