Contract position: Mechanical Engineer needed for the global leader in construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. In this role you will collaborate with customer teams and suppliers for different design, analysis and validation processes. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Determine parts consist for drivetrain kits
- Collaborate with customer teams and suppliers for different design, analysis, and validation processes.
- Develop standard process documents, specifications and strategic rules for automating the process of designing kits.
- Present designs for review and report progress toward meeting the design and release objectives.
- BSME or related
- 3-5 years engineering experience
- Drivetrain experience strongly preferred
- Experience coordinating engineering projects
- Contractor benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.