Permanent position: Systems Engineer needed for a amazing opportunity in the Andover, MA area with a high growth company. The Systems Engineer would be responsible for engineering complex systems for the Industrial Automation and Building Management Systems for the Data Centers and preparing complex technical solutions to satisfy customer needs. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Systems Engineer
Requirements for the Systems Engineer
- The candidate will define equipment and installations per contractual agreements with cost, project time-frames and keeping customer satisfaction in mind.
- Candidates should aid sales, project management, deployment, panel shop teams in technical aspects
- Working with the Design Teams to deliver high quality designs per customer requirements.
- Lead Engineering teams to execute large projects and mentor junior engineers.
- Design control systems based on sales documents or customer meetings
- Some domestic/international travel to customer sites required.
- BS in Engineering + relevant work experience
- Knowledge of Data Center environment is a plus
- Knowledge of manufacturing, Mechanical Systems, Power Systems
- 5+ years of experience with automation systems, programming, building controls and hardware engineering
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Electrical Schematic creation.
- Competitive benefits package available. Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.