Permanent position: Construction Superintendent or Assistance Construction Superintendent needed at leading commercial and residential construction company located in Silver Spring, MD. Great opportunity to join a very stable, family owned company. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Construction Superintendent
Requirements for the Construction Superintendent
- Lead commercial and residential build out and modification projects
- Maintain current properties
- Perform hands on repair work
- Some mechanical and electrical repair work
- Direct laborers and equipment operators.
- 2-15 years overseeing commercial and/or residential construction projects
- Experience with commercial and residential modification and build out projects
- Must be willing to perform hands on repair work
- Must be able to supervise construction crews
- Must be able to travel frequently in the Northern Virginia and Maryland region
- Annual bonus and excellent overall benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.