Permanent position: Our client in San Gabriel has a position for a CMM Inspector. This company is a a precision gear and CNC gear shop, manufacturing precision gears and components for multiple industries including Aerospace and medical. This role requires specific CMM programming experience as well as experience inspecting machined part tolerances & quality. Responsibilities for the QA/QC Technician
Requirements for the QA/QC Technician
- CMM Inspector is responsible for providing support to the machine shop and to ensure all manufactured products meet engineering design specifications and the company maintains compliance with all customer requirements.
- Must be able to meet strict deadlines and work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to read, interpret and work from engineering prints, drawings, and sketches.
- Must have 5+ years of CMM inspection experience preferably in an aerospace facility.
- Must be able to efficiently perform in process, and final inspections on machined components with high accuracy.
- Experience with CMM Programming is a bonus
- Medical and 401K, Sick days and Accrued Vacation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.