Contract position: AutoCAD Electrical Drafter needed for a 3-6 month opportunity in the Prospect, CT area. The AutoCAD Electrical Drafter will be responsible for reviewing electrical specifications and and drawings as well as create electrical schematics using AutoCAD Electrical. Apply now for immediate consideration! Responsibilities for the Electronics Drafter
Requirements for the Electronics Drafter
- Create technical electrical drawings to meet quality and manufacturing needs.
- Explain, interpret and audit drawings, installations and documentation.
- Work with clients, vendors and engineers to create specifications and schematics.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical 2006.
- 3-5 years experience in Electrical Drafting.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.