Permanent position: Leading Medical device manufacturing is seeking a Manufacturing Supervisor for 1st shift operations. The manufacturing facility is just west of Fort Lauderdale, FL. The Supervisor is responsible for supervising, directing, motivating, and providing training to production staff in order to meet Company goals for safety, quality, and productivity.Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- Responsible for supervising, directing, motivating, and providing training to production staff in order to meet Company goals for safety, quality, and productivity
- Responsible for the daily operations of production areas which includes maintaining compliance with production schedules to ensure the product is produced on time for customers to receive as ordered
- Oversees the day to day operations within the section (i.e. daily interaction and communication of staff, setting goals and objectives, planning schedules, preventative maintenance/maintenance repair, tracking production results, etc.
- Provides training, support, and motivation to staff
- Continually improves product quality through analyzing, identifying, and eliminating root causes and implementing a corrective action
- Ability to direct, lead and motivate production staff
- General knowledge of GMP requirements and ISO standards
- Medical Device Manufacturing is a PLUS
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Bachelors Degree or Associates degree with 5+ years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Some who speaks or can understand Haitian Creole/French language is a PLUS
- Company sponsored comprehensive benefits package
- 401K with company match
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.