Contract position: A Planner Buyer Agent is needed for a utility holding company in the Henderson, CO or Denver, CO area, depending on need. This role coordinates material/service procurement & fulfillment activities. No per diem available. The shift is 8:00am to 5:00pm. This role will be required to travel to each supported location routinely as assigned.Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Develops/implements procurement strategies to achieve cost, schedule and quality goals.
- Achieves inventory management, scheduling coordination, supplier management, and process improvement objectives.
- Leads customer material gathering, asset sale, and disposal requirements issue resolution, disputes and performance issues.
- Looking for experience contracting for both materials and professional services.
- Material forecasting and project planning knowledge required. Basic contract knowledge, negotiation and project management skills required.
- Bachelor's degree in SC Management, Engineering, Project Management, Business, Finance or equivalent experience required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP systems required.
- Experience working with SAP ECC preferred. Supply Chain certification preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.