Contract position: We are searching for a Senior Product Engineer in Wilsonville, OR to work at a leading manufacturing company on a part-time basis. Shift will be Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM. This is a contract position expected to last about nine months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- Execute administrative and engineering/technical functions in support of the goals established for the manufacturing of power distribution equipment & aftermarket products. Primary focus on the mechanical engineering of our products.
- Prepare drawings/MI's for shop personnel to assemble power distribution equipment and aftermarket products.
- Provide technical support for customers and plant personnel
- Maintain engineering schedule to ensure drawings are released and parts are ordered in time to support the Production build schedule
- Prepare Engineering drawings for team to ensure these items are manufactured on time to meet customer commitments
- Electrical & mechanical design using AutoCAD
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution
- 2 years of experience designing and applying power distribution and control equipment
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.