Permanent position: Immediate opening for an Electrical Engineer with an Consulting Engineering Firm with various location in NC. This will be engineering and designing power and lighting systems for commercial buildings, institutional, government, hospitals, universities, laboratories etc... Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Carry out routine design tasks such as service, feeder, and generator sizing, electrical branch circuitry, layout of devices
- Make calculations using engineering formulas such as mehcanical equipment loads, lighting calculations, power distribution calculations and equipment sizing
- Consulting with Lead Engineer, prepare engineering studies and schematic design for new systems and analyze operation of existing systems
- Possess general understanding of applicable building codes, consults with engineer regarding building code requirements
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years experience in Engineering Consulting
- EIT or PE license
- Direct hire role with company provided benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.