Contract position: An Electrical Engineer is needed for a diversified industrial manufacturer with market-leading brands serving customers in global commercial, industrial and residential markets located in the Clarksville, TN area. This position will work closely with engineering to create/update/maintain electrical documentation including schematics, electrical parts, harnesses and bills of material. No per diem available. No travel will be required. 1st shift. Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Research, design, develop, manufacture, and test tools, engines, machines and other mechanical devices.
- Detail harness drawings, create large assembly models, part models and drawings.
- Research and investigate the design, functionality and maintenance of mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes.
- At least 5 years of electrical design and engineering experience. Must have experience with in CREO schematics, RSD a wind-chill.
- Ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations. Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawing, schematics and computer-generated reports.
- Previous experience with computer applications and software related to engineering field, such as Computer Aided Design (CAD).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.