Contract position: A Project Administrator is needed for a diversified industrial manufacturer with market-leading brands serving customers in global commercial, industrial and residential markets located in the Birmingham, AL area. This position is responsible for project set-up, monitoring the progress of the project and Customer billing. This position will work closely with Project Managers and with customers ensuring the project is completed on time. No per diem available. No travel will be required. 1st shift. Responsibilities for the Administrator
Requirements for the Administrator
- Meet with customers regarding project update and schedules. Assists with the accurate and timely recording of project costs.
- Schedule and participate in internal project team meetings to ensure accurate transfer of information. Provide support and training of Expedition software.
- Provide assistance in forecasting of corporate revenue projection. Evaluate and report on potential contractors financial status, experience and safety history.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or at least 8 years of related experience, or a combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience in general accounting, project scheduling and Federal Government Contracting is preferred.
- Familiarity with the installation and operations of Energy Management Systems, HVAC Systems and/or Temperature Controls is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.