Permanent position: Engineering client is looking for an Entry Level Mechanical CAD Drafter to join their team. You need an AS or BS degree in Drafting or a CAD Certificate or 1-3 years of relevant experience. Our client is only considering candidates local to the Atlanta Metro area. Responsibilities for the Drafter
Requirements for the Drafter
- Support power plant and similar heavy industrial plant EPC projects by providing drafting support to the design process
- Provide drafting and administrative support to the Design Manager to include assisting with man-hour planning, scheduling, and reporting
- Become proficient producing 2D drawing and design layouts using CAD software/hardware in accordance with established engineering standards
- Create 3D models for designs and drawings for complex model reviews
- 3-D Model administration including transfer files for clients, clash reports, data links to design documents, and integration of new modules
- Transfer red-marks and/or engineering sketches to project drawings
- You need an AS Degree in Drafting Design, a Drafting Certification or relative experience with CAD Software
- You neeed to have a strong working knowledge and proficiency with AutoCAD as it relates to: layer management and usage, drawing scales as they relate to text, dimensions, lines, viewports, plotting and plot scales, pen tables, etc.
- You need to be proficient in Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- You need an ability to manage, plan, organize and prioritize workload of assigned tasks
- Excellent benefits package!
- Comp time accrual program
- Profit sharing program
- Only work 1/2 a day on Fridays
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.