Contract position: A Quality Lab Technician is needed for a 2nd shift temp-to-perm opportunity in the Windsor Locks, CT area. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience as a Quality Lab Technician managing physical samples, performing physical analysis, posting lab results and performing camera inspections of products. Must have basic math skills including decimals/fractions. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician
Requirements for the Laboratory Technician
- Evaluating inventory to determine what testing is required
- Processing special testing requests
- Assisting in monitoring the proper functioning and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Performing physical appearance and visual genetic purity testing
- 2+ years experience working as a Quality Lab Technician performing physical testing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to record, track and maintain testing results
- 10% differential
- Industry leading contractor benefits!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.