Contract position: A Coating Technician is needed for a 2nd shift temp-to-perm opportunity with our client in the Windsor Locks, CT area. Candidates will be responsible for the set-up, operation, maintenance and trouble shooting of vacuum coating equipment. The ideal candidate will have high mechanical aptitude and great attention to detail. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Responsible for the set-up, cleaning, operation, and troubleshooting of vacuum coating equipment (sputtering)
- Removing and replacing target/cathodes
- Helium leak checking of machine and equipment.
- Disposal of precious metal waste
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years production equipment related experience
- Equipment mechanic or maintenance experience; Good mechanical aptitude
- High attention to detail
- 10% differential
- Industry leading contractor benefits!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.