Permanent position: Vibration Analyst/Systems Engineer needed at a world leading manufacturing company located near Birmingham, AL. Top notch benefits package. Relocation assistance. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Vibration Analyst
Requirements for the Vibration Analyst
- Data analysis to determine faults and severity.
- Perform multi-channel data analysis.
- Database setup and configuration.
- Build SQL queries and VBA scripts.
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues.
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns.
- Create and verify backups of data and recovery plans.
- BS in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Category I, II or III Vibration Analyst certification preferred; will consider extensive vibration analysis experience in lieu of the cert
- Understanding of VA databases and platforms. Understanding of company monitoring systems.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite and experience in writing macros and custom functions in Excel/VBA is required.
- Annual bonus, extensive PTO package, elite 401k program etc
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.