Permanent position: Manufacturing Manager needed for a client south of Bloomington, IN that designs and manufactures capital equipment.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Manager
Requirements for the Manufacturing Manager
- Directs and coordinates activities of production to obtain optimum efficiency of operations and maximize profits.
- Responds to related production problems and pursues and implements remedies to such problems.
- Assumes responsibility for costs, methods, operations, quality and quantity of production.
- Participates in value engineering of products
- 5+ years experience in a manufacturing role
- Company sponsored benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.