Permanent position: Electronics Manufacturer located near Milwaukee, WI, is urgently looking to fill multiple Automation/Robotics Engineering positions. This position will be responsible for the programing and electromechanical design of automated robotic systems, systems integration, and equipment debugging/testing. Ideal candidates should have 2+ years' experience programming and designing automated robotic systems, available to interview fairly quickly, and able to start within the next 1 ½ months. Salary Range for this position is $75k/yr.-$115k/yr. depending on experience. Relocation assistance is available. Responsibilities for the Automation Engineer
Requirements for the Automation Engineer
- Review or approve designs, calculations, or cost estimates, evaluate designs or specifications
- Design automated robotic systems to increase production volume or precision in high-throughput operations, such as automated ribonucleic acid (RNA) analysis or sorting, moving, or stacking production materials., knowledge of system device lists or event timing charts,
- Integrate robotics with peripherals, controllers or other equipment, Design electromechanical systems
- Build, configure and test robots, test performance of electrical, mechanical or integrated systems
- Design software to control robotic systems for applications, Develop software or computer applications -- Write algorithms or programming code for ad hoc robotic applications
- BS &/or MS in Robotics/Automation/Electromechanical Engineering is highly desired.
- 2+ years experience in the design and programming of automated robotic systems for manufacturing, or automation systems integrator.
- Hands on experience in programming robotic arms (UR, KUKA, ABB, FANUC, etc.) is highly desired.
- Full benefits package available
- Relocation assistance provided
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.