Contract position: Leader in medical device manufacturing is looking for a Engineering Technician in Round Lake IL for a contract role expected to last 12 months, possible extension, possible temp to perm. There are 2 positions. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Will consider lab experience from a university setting. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Engineering Associate
Requirements for the Engineering Associate
- Performing a wide variety of research and/or developmental laboratory tasks and experiments
- Assist in compiling observations, analyzing data and interpreting results
- Maintain laboratory equipment and inventory levels for laboratory supplies
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to the regulatory and procedural requirements that govern those operations and products
- Responsible for performing solution bioburden testing, water monitoring, and preparation of materials and reagents
- AS preferred
- 1-2 relevant medical device quality lab experience
- Recent experience in an FDA regulated environment strongly preferred
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.